Merrimack Parks & Recreation
DISCOVER - EXPLORE - CONNECT
At Naticook Day Camp we are dedicated to providing all a wide variety of activities and giving them the chance to learn and develop new skills.
At Naticook Day Camp our staff is dedicated to providing safe, fun and high quality childcare.
At our summer day camp, your children will learn new skills, build self-confidence, and form lifelong friendships.
2018 CAMP CHANGES/ UPDATES:
- New Summer Camp Director: We will be welcoming our new Camp Director, Ashley Prindle, this year. More information about Ashley can be found on our staff page.
- Camp Age: This year we are opening camp up to children that will be 4 years old by June 25th, 2018. The new camp ages range from 4-14 years old. All children must be toilet trained to attend camp.
- Online Registration Deposits: This year When you register online for Camp, our registration software will only charge you for the $25.00 deposit for each session(s) that you are registering for. Once you register, we will approve the registration; apply any applicable sibling discounts and then you will be able to log in and pay your balance in full if you choose.
- Sibling Discount Policy: This summer we are restructuring the way the sibling discount is applied. The first child in the resident household will pay $210.00 per week. 2nd or more children in the same resident household will pay $190.00 per week when both children are attending the same week of camp. Discounts will not apply to extended care. The first child in non-resident household will pay $260.00 per week. 2nd or more children in the same non-resident household will pay $240.00 per week when both children attending the same week of camp.
- Refunds/Cancellation: Effective for the 2018 Camp season; the deadline to withdraw from a previously registered session of camp is June, 25th. Participants may transfer to a different session of camp if space allows but no refunds will be given for cancellations and withdrawals after June, 25th. Exceptions will be made only for extenuating circumstances.
Please contact the Parks & Recreation Department with Questions about Naticook Day Camp at (603) 882-1046
2018 REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
GIVE YOUR CHILD A SUMMER OF DISCOVERY & ADVENTURE