Merrimack Parks & Recreation
DISCOVER - EXPLORE - CONNECT
What Is Camp Trek?
Camp Trek Teen Adventure Camp is a new trip & activity based summer camp program that first began in 2017, which is geared towards participants between the ages of 12 - 15 years old. Camp Trek operates as a subset of Naticook Day Camp but offers an alternative to the traditional day camp experience found at Naticook Day Camp.
2018 CAMP CHANGES/ UPDATES:
- New Summer Camp Director: We will be welcoming our new Camp Director, Ashley Prindle, this year. More information about Ashley can be found on our staff page. Camp Trek will have a new Camp Coordinator this year, more information about this person will be posted as it is confirmed.
- Morning Extended Day: This year we will be shortening morning extended day. Morning extended day will run from 7:30 am - 8:00 am and cost $10.00/ week.
- Sibling Discount Policy – We have changed how our sibling discount program is applied. The first child in the household will pay $265.00 per week. 2nd or more children in the same household will pay $245.00 per week for Trek or $190.00 if they are in Naticook Day Camp when both children are attending the same week of camp. Discounts will not apply to extended care.
- Online Registration Deposits: This year When you register online for Camp, our registration software will only charge you for the $25.00 deposit for each session(s) that you are registering for. Once you register, we will approve the registration; apply any applicable sibling discounts and then you will be able to log in and pay your balance in full if you choose.
- Refunds/Cancellation: Effective for the 2018 Camp season; the deadline to withdraw from a previously registered session of camp is June, 25th. Participants may transfer to a different session of camp if space allows but no refunds will be given for cancellations and withdrawals after June, 25th. Exceptions will be made only for extenuating circumstances.
Please contact the Parks & Recreation Department with Questions about Camp Trek at (603) 882-1046
Camp Trek Teen Adventure Camp is a new trip & activity based summer camps. Camp Trek offers an alternative to the traditional day camp experience found at Naticook Day Camp.
2018 REGISTRATION OPENS ON JANUARY, 16TH
At Camp Trek we are dedicated to providing teens with an alternative to the traditional day camp through, memorable adventures to destinations throughout New Hampshire.
At Camp Trek our staff is dedicated to providing safe, fun and high quality childcare. We work to instill a sense of independence and responsibility in all participants.